Options for all budgets…
One person will need to be responsible for making the booking for a whole dormitory, and is responsible for leaving the room in a presentable state. Should any damage be found the responsible person will be liable for paying for repairs at cost.
We request that all rooms are vacated by 10.00am on Sunday, as the House will be locked, the Boot room and communal showers will be available until 5pm.
Dorms per person
- Friday or Saturday night £30 per night.
- Includes full English breakfast served in the Old Sawmill, bedding and parking.
- Twin en-suite rooms including full English breakfast (served in the Old Sawmill)
- Friday or Saturday night £100 per night.
- Twin room en-suite.
- Friday or Saturday night £80 per night.
- Single en-suite room in the West Wing.
- Friday or Saturday night £50 per night.
Commercial Operator Winter Membership
Call 01364 655918 for more information.
Dorms 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 & 7 = 12 bed (minimum of 8 people to book)
Dorms 8, 9, & 10 = 6 bed (minimum of 4 people to book)
Dorm 3A = 7 bed (minimum of 4 people to book)
Dorms 3A, is available for single bookings & off roads (first come first served)
Dorms 3a, 8, 9, 10 Be aware that these dorms share facilities such as toilets and showers.
The Old Sawmill is open from 5pm until 11pm on Friday with food served until 8pm and the bar open until 11pm. Breakfast will be from 8am until 9am and the cafe bar will remain open all day Saturday until 11pm and until 5.30pm on Sunday. Please note that we will be offering a Sunday Carvery from 12.30 until 4pm and hot baps until 5pm.
To enquire about any of the above, please call 01364 652511 during office hours Monday to Friday or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a booking
Information for paddlers only – Winter 2019/20
We are open each weekend from 12th October 2019 until 22nd March 2020 (except for the Christmas period).
To reserve accommodation please follow the steps below:-
- Telephone 01364 652511 to check availability.
- Book and pay for a dormitory with a minimum of 8 persons, maximum of 12. Note – the top floor rooms which sleep a minimum of 4, max of 6 will share facilities such as toilets and showers.
- We will require one person or representative to be responsible for making and paying for booking, who will prior to arrival, supply a list of names in the group which is required for Fire Regulations. The representative will be responsible for any damage or mishaps caused by the group.
- Turn up, collect car passes and meal vouchers from The Old Sawmill and have a great weekend!
Although bookings are for a minimum of eight, residents can form their own ad-hoc groups with one representative acting as a broker so long as that person accepts the responsibility for any damage/cancellations etc caused by the others.
We are closed for Christmas and New Year (22nd December 2019 – 3rd January 2020).
On site facilities for paddlers
On Fridays The Old Sawmill, will be open from 5pm until 11pm. The Old Sawmill will be serving food until 8pm on Fridays, the bar will be open until 11pm.
We ask that all guests check in by 10pm at the main reception.
On Saturday the bar will open for breakfast from 8am -9am. Food will also be served from 12 noon – 8pm and remain open for day-visitors. The bar will close at 11pm.
On the Sunday the bar will be open for breakfast from 8am – 9am as per Saturday. From 12 to 4pm there will be a Carvery for both the day visitors and paddlers, with hot pork and beef rolls available until 5pm.
Residents will have use of our communal drying room, but we take no responsibility for loss or damage to items left in the room.