Dartmoor Bike Park
Dartmoor Bike Park is located at River Dart Country Park in Ashburton, Devon. With an impressive Freeride Area designed and built by ex-pro BMXer Kye Forte, the skills area consists of four runs graded from blue to orange. The range of short runs contain sizeable jumps, a ‘boner log’ drop and a mulch trick jump. Gravity fuelled riding is now possible at Dartmoor Bike Park!
DAY VISITOR Prices
- DAY VISITOR PRICE + £2 DAY PASS PER RIDER
- RESIDENT/CAMPERS DAY PASS – £2 PER RIDER
- MONDAY NIGHT SESSION – £6 PER RIDER
MONDAY NIGHT 5PM – 8PM (Arrive from 4.45pm)
CAR PARKING prices
- 1 DAY PASS – £8 PER RIDER (Parking ticket cost deducted from day pass price)
- RESIDENT/CAMPERS DAY PASS – £2 PER RIDER (With proof of camping tag/key)
- MONDAY NIGHT SESSION – £6 PER RIDER (Parking ticket cost deducted from Monday night session price)
MONDAY NIGHT 5PM – 8PM (Arrive from 4.45pm. Winter daylight hours dependent)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS
- FREE FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS!
Click here for Annual Membership information.
SEE TIMES ABOVE
Ben Deakin at Dartmoor Bike Park
Elite MTB Racer & Instructor Ben Deakin came along to check out Dartmoor Bike Park. Check out his video below for some great POV footage and analysis of the new trails here at River Dart Country Park.