- FREE day admission to River Dart Country Park – Set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park, the River Dart Country Park is one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions. The large Adventure Playgrounds host a whole range of activities including an Agility Trail, Climbing Pods, Dam Pool, Low Ropes Course, Mini Zip Wire, Play Forts and much more!
- FREE entry to Dartmoor Bike Park – Dartmoor Bike Park is located at River Dart Country Park. With an impressive Freeride Area designed and built by ex-pro BMXer Kye Forte, the skills area consists of four runs graded from blue to orange. The range of short runs contain sizeable jumps, a ‘boner log’ drop and a mulch trick jump. Gravity fuelled riding is now possible at Dartmoor Bike Park!
Please note – Dare Devil activities NOT included.
JUST £60 per person (AGE 3+)
HOW TO USE
- Book Annual Membership online (Day Admission is not required once Annual Membership has been booked)
- Present Annual Membership confirmation at Park entrance. (Annual Membership holders may be asked to provide I.D to verify membership details are correct)
- Enjoy your Annual Membership at River Dart Country Park!