Camping Pitches & Facilities
We offer everything that camping in the great outdoors is all about: nights under canvas, open air cooking and perhaps even a little star gazing – in a superb location on the edge of the River Dart.
We have many camping pitches, just a few minutes walk to the park facilities.
- Modern, well-equipped amenity blocks, with free hot water and showers
- Electric hook-up points (book early)
- Hardstanding camping pitches (please request when booking)
- Facilities for disabled and young families
- Covered washing up areas
- Water and rubbish points
- Laundry rooms in each amenity block (coin-operated)
- Tennis courts – please bring your own rackets and pre-book at www.riverdart.co.uk
- Secure barrier entry system
- Recycling facilities
- Toddlers Beach
- Old Sawmill Cafe & Restaurant
- Wi-Fi – wifi zones onsite
- Well behaved pets welcome, must be kept on a lead at all times. (Max of 2 dogs)
- Dog walking Area
Our Shop stocks everyday items from newspapers to groceries, meat for the BBQ as well as emergency camping equipment from torches to toothbrushes.
View our full tariff and breakdown of camping prices.
We are a family campsite and as such expect our camping guests to respect their neighbours. We operate a quiet time after 11pm, and request that you read our terms and conditions. If you’re looking for late nights and wild parties, please find an alternative campsite.
Our Park Map includes a detailed layout of the camping pitches and facilities.
“Spent a week at this campsite in a caravan and couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay!”