Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 POLICY – SPECIAL CONDITIONS
We may need to restrict access to the Park. If there are any suspected or confirmed Covid-19 symptoms within the River Dart Country Park (the Park), we may have to close the Park or parts of the Park. As such, we cannot guarantee full access to the Park and facilities during your visit.
Social distancing. Please observe social distancing measures in place during your time at the Park. Anyone found not observing social distancing measures may be asked to leave the Park and will not receive a refund for any monies paid.
Queuing and access. Some of our facilities and services may requiring queueing and/or have longer wait times than usual. Certain facilities may need to be cleaned more regularly and as such, we cannot guarantee access to all facilities or services at all times, and you may have to queue to access some services, facilities or areas.
In the event of a Covid-19 outbreak. We reserve the right to close the entire Park immediately in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak. If an outbreak occurs during your stay we will require you to leave the Park as soon as possible. We will contact you to rearrange the remainder of you booking for another date up to 30th September 2021. If an outbreak occurs prior to your stay and means we are not open or not likely to be open during your booking we will inform you as soon as possible and will attempt to rearrange your booking for another date up to 30th September 2021.
In the event of suspected Covid-19 symptoms. If you suspect that you or any of your party may have any symptoms of Covid-19 in accordance with the NHS guidance, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible. Please do not enter the Park if you or a member of your party are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. Please note that we cannot accept individuals who have had or who are displaying Covid-19 symptoms until they have been symptom free for a minimum of 3 weeks.
Bookings affected by Covid-19. In the event that you are unable to stay because you or a member of your party are displaying symptoms of, or are found to have, Covid-19, we will allow for your booking to be postponed to a different date up to 30th September 2021, subject to availability.
Covid-19 symptom checks. We reserve the right to conduct non-intrusive temperature checks on you or any member of your party upon arrival to the Park. Should you refuse the temperature check or should your check return a result that is considered high then we may refuse entrance to the Park to you and/or everyone in your party.
Enhanced data collection. We require by Government regulations the contact details for you and/or members of your party to be provided before your entry to the Park. Refusal to provide necessary contact information may prevent you from access to the Park.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms after your visit. If you or a member of your party displays the symptoms of, or are diagnosed with, Covid-19 within 10 days of your visit to the Park please notify us immediately.
Right to refuse access. If we believe that you or a member of your party are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 and/or you or a member of your party refuses to provide contact information to us, we reserve the right to prevent your entry to the Park. In this circumstance you will not be offered a refund.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your booking for reasons unrelated to Covid-19. If you wish to cancel your booking for any other reason than Covid-19, your cancellation will be dealt with in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing a booking with us you are confirming that you and all members of your party (if applicable) have read, understood and accepted our tariffs, terms and conditions.
- Full payment for bookings is required when making the reservation, whether on line, by phone or by post.
- You will receive confirmation within seven working days: please check your details and if any are incorrect contact us immediately by telephone.
- Confirmation will be sent by email unless requested by post.
- On booking full payment will be required
- If you have not heard from us within 7 working days please contact us by telephone.
- Bookings are not transferable, in the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure no refunds will be given: we strongly recommend independent insurance cover to limit your exposure in such cases.
- All charges include VAT at 20%.
For online bookings – upon clicking the Submit button to place your booking with us, we will send you an e-mail message acknowledging receipt of your order. Your contract to purchase your holiday will not be complete until we send you written confirmation of your holiday being processed and payment taken. Should a holiday be mis-priced and if the holiday’s correct price is higher than the stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact the purchaser for instructions before confirming the holiday or cancel the holiday booking with notification.
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other visitors.
- Please observe the 10mph speed limit and note that all drivers must be licensed and have legally adequate insurance cover.
- Please respect your fellow guests by keeping noise to a minimum after 11pm and leaving all facilities as you would wish to find them.
- Any damages will be charged at cost.
Camping & Touring
Bookings are accepted for a minimum of two nights during low and mid season and three nights during high season.
- Only one car with caravan, tent or trailer tent or one motorhome is included per pitch.
- Additional vehicles must be parked in the car park, a charge of £5.00 per night per vehicle is payable.
- Bookings are not transferable and in the event of cancellation, late arrival or early departure no refunds will be given.
- Whilst we endeavour to give people the pitches that they request we cannot always guarantee this.
- We reserve the right to reallocate and pitch not occupied by 9am on the day following the booking unless alternative arrival arrangements have been made.
- Awnings (with breathable groundsheets) and pup tents (maximum one of each per pitch) are included in the price.
- Gazebos are also included but must be securely fastened at least 3 metres from the nearest tent, awning or caravan at the discretion of the site warden.
- Young people under eighteen years old must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Children under three years of age are free.
- Please check in between 1pm and 8pm on day of arrival and vacate pitches by 11am on day of departure.
If arriving after 5pm in low season, please telephone to make arrival arrangements.
- Admittance to the campsite is not possible after 9pm.
- Please note that admittance to the campsite is not possible until check in has been completed.
- Please note that vehicles will not be allowed access to the camping area between 11pm and 8am: if you return after this time please leave your vehicle in the car park and walk to your pitch.
- Bookings are only accepted from people 18 years and over.
- Group and single sex bookings are welcome, but are subject to the discretion of the Management.
- We reserve the right to refuse to admit to the Park any person we deem to be unsuitable for the peace and quiet of a family orientated Park.
- Parents / Guardians are responsible for the behaviour of all persons in their party and must supervise children appropriately.
- Supermarket deliveries are only permitted in exceptional circumstances and with prior arrangement.
- Please keep to your individual pitch boundaries.
- Please keep noise to a level that will not disturb other visitors at all times. No noise after 11pm. Excess noise may result in you being asked to leave the site.
- Please ensure all electrical equipment complies with safety regulations and is in good working order.
- Please vacate your pitch by 11am on day of departure.
- Any visitors to residents will only be admitted on payment of the day visitor entry fee.
- All BBQ’s & braziers must be raised off the ground.
- No Chinese lanterns or fireworks. For your safety no burning of wood. Smokeless fuel is available to purchase onsite.
- Please observe the 10mph speed limit. All drivers must be licensed and have adequate insurance.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards & similar are not to be used on site after dusk without lights.
- Access to the adventure playgrounds is during daylight hours only.
- Children and dogs must be supervised at all times.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times including designated dog walking areas.
- Owners are required to clean up after their dogs in all areas at all times.
We reserve the right to remove facilities at short notice.
Hardball games are not allowed on the campsite.
Dare Devils and Day Activities are available at extra cost through CRS Adventures Ltd: please see brochure, visit www.crsadventures.co.uk, email email@example.com or ring 01364 653444 for details.
A range of en-suite rooms are available for any two nights or more during high season.
- Please check in after 3.00pm on day of arrival and vacate by 10.00am on day of departure.
- If you are delayed en-route and may arrive late, please telephone before 5pm to make late arrival arrangements.
- Bed linen and bathroom towels are provided in en-suite rooms.
- Neither dogs nor smoking are permitted anywhere in Holne Park House.
- There are no self-catering facilities within Holne Park House.
- We accept no responsibility for lost property.
From time to time River Dart Country Park or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature guests. Entry to the Attraction is deemed acceptance of these Entry Conditions, and you therefore agree that River Dart Country Park or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with River Dart Country Park or such authorised party (as the case may be).