Dare Devil activities are CRS instructor supervised adventurous activities.
- Canoeing – On our lake in Native American Indian type canoes. Safety equipment provided for up to 3 people in a boat for 30 minutes of wet fun. Capacity of up to 3 persons (£10 per boat & equipment). Minimum age is 2 but must fit in safety equipment.
- High Ropes Course – A fun and exciting treetop challenge. 21 Elements of high adrenalin fun, to test your nerve and confidence, and now crossing the river Dart. Takes about 45 minutes to complete, all safety equipment is provided. Minimum age is 8 years old. Please wear stout shoes, not sandals, crocs or similar (£18 per go).
- Kayaking – On our lake on a single sit on top kayak with safety equipment supplied (£5 per person, 30 minutes).
- Mega Zip Wire – Harness up and jump from a 15m high treetop platform down 150m long wire and over our lake! Minimum age is 8 years old (£7 per go). Weight restrictions apply.
Dare Devils Prices
Prices vary per activity (see above). Age and height restrictions apply on some activities and Instructors have absolute discretion. Pre-booking is essential at www.riverdart.co.uk
Still want more? Take a look at Adventure Days.
Dare Devils & BIKE HIRE OPENING TIMES for 2020
Easter Holidays 28th March – 19th April
Weekends During April & May plus May Bank holiday 8th – 10th May
May Half Term 23rd May – 31st May
Weekends During June & July
Summer Holidays 11th July – 6th Sept
Weekends During Sep & 3rd, 4th Oct
hIGH ROPES COURSE WINTER OPENING TIMES
- Available Oct 10th – 13th Dec 2020 (Includes Oct half term 26th – 30th 2020)
- Open 11am – 3pm
- Pre-booking is essential at www.riverdart.co.uk
BIKE HIRE 2020
Explore the tracks around River Dart Country Park! Bike hire is offered on a daily basis and must be pre booked at least one day before the hire date. Pre-booking is essential at www.riverdart.co.uk
Price: £18 per bike
Pick up time 9am-9.30am.
Drop off time 5pm.
Completion of a terms and conditions form MUST be completed on collection for all hires by an adult (18yrs & over). Bikes will NOT be released without completion of the form.
Bikes available in the following sizes:
Small: Bike frame sizes 10inch-13.5inch, suitable for heights 3’10” to 5’
Medium: Bike frame sizes 15.5inch-17.5inch, suitable for heights 5’ to 5’7”
Large: Bike frame sizes 18inch-21.5inch, suitable for heights 5’7”-6’5”
All bikes come with a helmet.
“A fantastic tree top trail not for the faint of heart, zip line, zorbs and plenty more to keep kids of all ages happy.”