Dare Devil activities are CRS instructor-supervised adventurous activities.
- High Ropes Course – A fun and exciting treetop challenge. 21 Elements of high adrenaline fun, to test your nerve and confidence, and now crossing the River Dart. Takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, all safety equipment is provided. Minimum age is 8 years old. Please wear stout shoes, not sandals, crocs or similar (£22 per go).
- Canoe Hire – Canoe on our lake in Native American Indian type canoes. Safety equipment provided for up to 3 people in a boat for 30 minutes of wet fun. Capacity of up to 3 persons (£12 per boat & equipment) Minimum age is 2 but must fit in safety equipment.
- Kayak Hire – Kayak on our lake on a single sit on top kayak with safety equipment supplied (£6.50 per person, 30 minutes)
- Mega Zip Wire – Harness up and jump from a 15m high treetop platform down 150m long wire and over our lake! Minimum age is 8 years old (£11 per go) Weight restrictions apply.
- The Climbing Experience – The Climbing Experience is home to a 5.5-metre Ridgeline Climbing Wall. Consisting of two routes, use the range of hand holds to get to the top. If you are ready to up your game it’s time for 7.5-metre wall, consisting of four routes. All climbs are on auto belays, the instructor will clip you on and off the safety cable. As well as this, there is the purpose-built Bouldering Box great for perfecting your traversing skills. (£11 per person, 30 minutes) Minimum weight 3 stone, maximum weight 17 stone.
- The Caving Experience – Our cave is an exciting replication of real caving. Test your skills by navigating the passageways, tight tunnels, boulders, and chambers. You will be kitted up in a helmet and torch and then it’s time to enter the twist and turns of 90 metres of passageways. (£6 per person, two goes in allocated 15 mins) Minimum age 5 years. The caving system may be difficult/uncomfortable for any participant over 6’4’ high, 44” chest, 20” shoulder, & 42” waist.
- Bouldering Room – Test your indoor bouldering skills, see if you can traverse the whole room without falling off onto our purpose build crash mats. (£7 per person for 1 hour Children under 8 to be supervised by an adult)
Dare Devils Prices
Prices vary per activity (2023 prices see above). Age and height restrictions apply on some activities and Instructors have absolute discretion. Pre-booking online is essential.
Dare Devils OPENING TIMES for 2023
Dare Devil activities are available to pre-book on selected dates. These dates are displayed in red HERE. Please check before visiting to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE NOTE – The Climbing Experience and The Caving Experience are unavailable at River Dart Country Park during selected dates. Please check before visiting to avoid disappointment.
We have a selection of mountain bikes suitable for enjoying a ride around River Dart Country Park. We also have Jump Bikes for riding at Dartmoor Bike Park. Pre-booking online is essential. Please check before visiting to avoid disappointment. For more info and to pre-book, click button below.
EXPLORE OFF-SITE SUMMER ACTIVITIES
New for 2023! Explore exciting off-site activities this summer!
“A fantastic tree top trail not for the faint of heart, zip line, zorbs and plenty more to keep kids of all ages happy.”