Dare Devil activities are CRS instructor supervised adventurous activities.
- Canoeing – On our lake in Native American Indian type canoes. Safety equipment provided for up to 3 people in a boat for 30 minutes of wet fun. Capacity of up to 3 persons (10 tokens per boat & equipment). Minimum age is 2 but must fit in safety equipment.
- High Ropes Course – A fun and exciting treetop challenge. 21 Elements of high adrenalin fun, to test your nerve and confidence, and now crossing the river Dart. Takes about 45 minutes to complete, all safety equipment is provided. Minimum age is 8 years old but under 10s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please wear stout shoes, not sandals, crocs or similar (18 tokens per go).
- Indoor Climbing and Bouldering Wall – 220 sq metres of safe, modern undercover fun. Children under 10 to be supervised by an adult. (6 tokens per day).
- Kayaking – On our lake on a single sit on top kayak with safety equipment supplied (5 tokens per person, 30 minutes).
- Mega Zip Wire – Harness up and jump from a 15m high treetop platform down 150m long wire and over our lake! Minimum age is 8 years old (7 tokens per go). Weight restrictions apply.
- Water Zorbs – Try and stay on your feet inside a large inflatable ball while floating around the lake. Minimum age is 5 years old (6 tokens for 5 minutes). Weight restrictions apply.
Dare Devils Prices
£1 per token. Prices vary per activity. Tokens are available from the CRS Reception and the Token Hut. Please see the Park Map for directions. Unused tokens can be refunded from the CRS Reception before
Still want more? Take a look at Adventure Days.
Dare Devils Opening Times for 2020
Easter Holidays 28th March – 19th April
Weekends During April & May plus May Bank holiday 8th – 10th May
May Half Term 23rd May – 31st May
Weekends During June & July
Summer Holidays 11th July – 6th Sept
Weekends During Sep & Oct
October Half Term 24th Oct – 8th Nov
Please Note: Dare Devils operates on a first come first served basis. Booking is not necessary.
Bike Hire (Available 28th March – 8th Nov)
We have bikes in a variety of sizes plus a kiddy carrier trailer. Hire includes helmet and lock.
Bike hire is priced at:
Half Day (up to 4hrs) £16
Full Day (10am – 5pm) £18
Campsite Special (24hrs hire) £20
Tagalong/trailer (Full day/24hrs) £15 (Half Day) £10
Bike Hire offered on a first come first served basis
“A fantastic tree top trail not for the faint of heart, zip line, zorbs and plenty more to keep kids of all ages happy.”