At River Dart Country Park, we welcome dogs for day visits and for camping trips.
We know how much our visitors love their dogs. If you’re looking to enjoy a holiday with us and don’t want to leave your furry family member at home, not a problem. Our site is dog friendly, so your beloved pooch doesn’t miss out on any family fun!
Your dog will love all the sights, sounds and smells of the park. With lots of space for long riverside walks and country air, they will be able to enjoy the great outdoors just as much as the rest of the family!
We have water bowls dotted around the site and if you really want to spoil your pooch, Doggy Ice Cream is available at The Old Sawmill.
Useful to know:
- We welcome assistance dogs and if you require additional information, please call us on 01364 652511.
- 2019 Camping & Caravan Tariff per Dog – £4.00 (max 2 per pitch)
- 2019 Day Ticket Price per Dog – £4.00
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on site.
- We do not accept dogs in our B&B accommodation and inside The Old Sawmill.
- Please clean up after your dog and use bins provided.