Dartmoor Bike Park
Dartmoor Bike Park is located at River Dart Country Park in Ashburton, Devon. With an impressive Freeride Area designed and built by ex-pro BMXer Kye Forte, the skills area consists of four runs graded from blue to orange. The range of short runs contain sizeable jumps, a ‘boner log’ drop and a mulch trick jump. Gravity fuelled riding is now possible at Dartmoor Bike Park!
DAY VISITOR DATE Prices
- DAY VISITOR/GATE PRICE + £2 DAY PASS (Click here for Day Visitor dates and Prices)
- RESIDENT/CAMPERS DAY PASS – £2
- MONDAY NIGHT SESSION – £6 (Arrive from 4.45pm)
MONDAY NIGHT 5PM – 8PM
CAR PARKING DATE prices
- 1 DAY PASS – £8 PER RIDER* (Click here for Car Parking dates and Prices)
- RESIDENT/CAMPERS DAY PASS** – £2
- MONDAY NIGHT SESSION – £6* (Arrive from 4.45pm)
*PARKING TICKET COST DEDUCTED FROM DAY PASS/MONDAY NIGHT SESSION PRICE
**WITH PROOF OF CAMPING TAG/KEY
MONDAY NIGHT 5PM – 8PM (WINTER DAYLIGHT HOURS DEPENDENT)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS
- FREE FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS!
Click here for Annual Membership information.
SEE TIMES ABOVE
Visit The Handlebar at Dartmoor Bike Park to purchase day passes, drinks, snacks and refreshments during your visit.