Job Type: Full-time 40hrs (Seasonal)
Wage: Dependent on Age and experience.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in cleaner/ training will be given.
Start date: ASAP
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
To apply: Email completed application form to email@example.com
Application form is downloadable here.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of grass cutting and collection of refuge and other grounds duties for the upkeep on the Touring site.
- Cleaning of the Amenity blocks at regular intervals to a high standard.
- Provide information about the park and types of attractions on site.
- Monitor that all the campers adhere to the company’s rules and regulations, terms and conditions.
- Adhere and promote company risk assessments and health and safety policies including Covid 19 procedures.
- Repair or report any faults with equipment to the Estate Manager/ General Manager
- Carry out jobs as instructed and approved by Line Manager and assist with other jobs when required by other Managers.
- Make sure that the correct PPE and uniform is being worn at all times.
- Be able to create work lists and prioritise jobs.
- Carry out all works only when adequately trained to do so.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to interact in a mature manner with colleagues and customers.
- Committed to providing a high standard of service.
- First aid certificate.
- Be able to work to a timetable and deadlines.
- Full driving licence would be helpful but not essential.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Able to work as part of a team and alone unsupervised.
- Hard working and committed.
- Must be able to deal with any problems which arise with customers in a calm and effective manner.
- Have excellent time keeping.
- Can prioritize jobs in order of importance.
- Well motivated, flexible, friendly and enthusiastic approach to work.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Be able to be flexible with your working hours.
- Work in accordance with the Country Parks environmental policy.
- In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of employment and adhere to River Dart policies.
- National recognised qualifications.
- Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
- Free entry to the park for you on your days off.
- 20% food discount whilst you are working.
- Discount off camping for you and your family.
- Personal protective equipment provided.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place.
Interviews will be conducted following socially distanced guidelines.