River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs
Wage: £9 per hour dependent on Age and experience
Essential Qualifications/ Experience: GCSE Mathematics & English, Excellent customer care
Desired Qualifications/ Experience: Word & Excel (Spreadsheets)
Start date: ASAP
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
To apply: Email completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form is downloadable here.
River Dart Country Park is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions and campsites for over 20 years. In addition to the campsite, bed and breakfast and play areas the park is also a popular venue for both corporate clients and weddings.
• You must be able to solve problems that arise and be capable of working under your own initiative.
• Excellent customer service is essential.
• Be able to work with speed and efficiency, whilst demonstrating confidence and flexibility.
• Excellent timekeeping.
• Presentable at all times.
Although this is advertised as a Seasonal position, it may become permanent for the right candidate.
• To answer phone calls and emails in a professional and efficient manner.
• To book and take payment for camping and B&B reservations on our cloud-based booking system.
• Daily cash handling and reconciling.
• May be required to perform duties in other areas across the site that are within your capabilities.
• Flexibility with working hours is essential, working 5 days out of 7 to include weekends and evenings.
• To open reception and main office at the start of the day and to close and secure at end of shift when required.
• National recognised qualifications.
• Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
• Free entry to the park for you on your days off.
• 20% food discount whilst you are working.
• Discount off camping for you and your family.
• Personal protective equipment provided.
• Plastic shield at workstations.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place.
Interviews will be conducted following socially distanced guidelines.