Company: River Dart Country Park, Ashburton, Devon TQ13 7NP.
Job Type: Full-time 42.5hrs
Wage: Up to £ 9.90 per hour dependent on age and experience.
Essential Qualifications/ Experience: Not essential as training will be provided.
Start date: ASAP.
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
To apply: Application forms can be found HERE.
Email completed application forms to email@example.com
Here at the award-winning River Dart Country Park, we are looking for dedicated Kitchen Porters to join our team. You do not necessarily need any experience, but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
General Responsibilities include:
- Washing of all crockery, pans, cutlery to the highest hygiene standard.
- Keeping equipment and kitchen areas clean and maintained.
- Fridges, freezers and stores areas to be clean and organised.
- Use correct stock control including rotation and storage.
- High level of health and safety maintained while working.
- Use correct manual handling procedures.
- Food allergy awareness training given.
- Ensure all workstations are clean and organised.
- Daily and weekly cleaning sheets kept up to date.
- Correct use and cleanliness of recycling and food waste bins.
- To work on weekends, evenings, and public holidays as required.
- Support all areas of the Old Sawmill and Holne Park House kitchen.
What’s in it for you / extra perks:
- National recognised qualifications.
- Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
- Free park entry for yourself and family*
- 20% food discount whilst you are working.
- Discounted camping for you and your family.
*Up to 2 adults and 3 children per visit.