River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs
Wage: £9 per hour dependent on Age and experience
Essential Qualifications/ Experience: Not essential as training will be provided.
Start date: ASAP.
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
To apply: Email completed application form to email@example.com
Application form is downloadable here.
River Dart Country Park is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions and campsites for over 20 years. In addition to the campsite, bed and breakfast and play areas the park is also a popular venue for both corporate clients and weddings.
• You must be able to clean to an exemplary standard and be capable of working under your own initiative.
• Be able to work with speed and efficiency, whilst demonstrating confidence and flexibility.
• Excellent timekeeping. Flexibility with working hours is essential, with regards to weekends and evenings.
• Presentable at all times.
• Situations may arise that require you to perform other duties for the Managers of the different departments.
Although this is advertised as a Seasonal position, it may become permanent for the right candidate.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of all visitor areas. These include the all-Day Visitors Toilets on a daily basis.
• To be responsible for the cleaning, drying, pressing, ironing and proper storage of all Laundry.
• To be responsible for making up rooms ready for occupation of River Dart Country Park and Holne Park House.
• National recognised qualifications.
• Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
• Free entry to the park for you on your days off.
• 20% food discount whilst you are working.
• Discount off camping for you and your family.
• Personal protective equipment provided.
• Plastic shield at workstations.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place.
Interviews will be conducted following socially distanced guidelines.