Company name: River Dart Country Park Ltd, Devon TQ13 7NP
Job Type: 18+ Full-time 40hrs
Wage: Up to £21,840 per annum dependent on age and experience
Start date: Immediate
Interview Dates: As required
To apply: Application forms can be found HERE. Email completed application forms to email@example.com
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team at River Dart Country Park as a Front of House Assistant assistant.
River Dart Country Park is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions and campsites for over 20 years. In addition to the campsite, bed and breakfast and play areas the park is also a popular venue for both corporate clients and weddings.
River Dart Country Park is a multi-award-winning business, and we pride ourselves on achieving the highest of standards. If you think you have the skills and passion, we would love for you to join our friendly front of house team.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes: –
Here at River Dart Country Park, we are looking for charismatic and enthusiastic Front of House staff to join our team. You do not necessarily need any experience, but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
We are looking for individuals that have a positive attitude, demonstrate loyalty and are enthusiastic to deliver genuine warmth of hospitality to all our guests. Excellent timekeeping is essential, and employees must be presentable with an elevated level of personal hygiene. When working for River Dart Country Park we always expect you to be an ambassador for the company.
- Serving retail and food and beverage products in the food outlets across the site. Including the Old Sawmill café bar, Holne Park House and the Kiosks across site.
- Waiting/serving to tables in a professional manner.
- To ensure that cutlery and glassware is clean, dry and polished. Plus, all refreshments are topped up and clearly labelled. Keeping stock rotation and storage maintained correctly.
- To meet and greet clients and guests in a professional and courteous manner, maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- To ensure all workstations are clean and tidy during and at the end of the shift. Daily and weekly cleaning sheets to be kept up to date.
- To operate the till efficiently and use the correct procedures.
- Working in multiple departments across site and external work placements within your role. Supporting the bar and retail team when required, you may be required to perform duties of another position that are within your capabilities.
- To work on weekends, evenings, and public holidays as required. Flexibility with working hours is essential.
- Maintain the highest level of health and safety while working. Using the correct manual handling procedures while packing away goods to comply with the River Dart Country Park training procedures.
Must be willing to have a DBS (formerly CRB) check.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- National recognised qualifications.
- Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
- Free park entry for yourself and family*
- 20% food discount whilst you are working.
- Discounted camping for you and your family.
*Up to 2 adults and 3 children per visit.