Company: River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Job Type: Part-time 16 hours (Seasonal)
Wage: Up to £ 10.50 per hour dependent on age and experience.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in cleaner/ training will be given.
Start date: ASAP.
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
We are looking for people who are practical, active and friendly.
Duties include cleaning to a high standard, showing customers to their pitch, light maintenance tasks, helping customers and rubbish collecting etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Able to interact in a mature manner with colleagues and customers.
- Committed to providing a high standard of service.
- First aid certificate not essential.
- Be able to work to a timetable and deadlines.
- Full driving licence would be helpful but not essential.
- Honest and Trustworthy.
- Able to work as part of a team and alone unsupervised.
- Hard working and committed.
- Must be able to deal with any problems which arise with customers in a calm and effective manner.
- Have excellent time keeping.
- Can prioritize jobs in order of importance.
- Well-motivated, flexible, friendly and enthusiastic approach to work.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Be able to be as flexible with your working hours. These will include weekends and Bank holidays.
- Work in accordance with the Country Parks environmental policy.
- In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of employment and adhere to River Dart policies.
- National recognised qualifications.
- Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
- Free park entry for yourself and family*
- 20% food discount whilst you are working.
- Discounted camping for you and your family.
*Up to 2 adults and 3 children per visit.