Company: River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Job Type: Full-time 42.5 hours (Seasonal)
Wage: Up to £ 33,150 pro rata dependent on age and experience.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in cleaner/ training will be given.
Start date: ASAP.
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
We are looking for people who are practical, active and friendly.
Duties include cleaning to a high standard, showing customers to their pitch, light maintenance tasks, helping customers and rubbish collecting etc.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent customer care and communication skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Able to interact in a mature manner with colleagues and customers.
• Committed to providing a high standard of service.
• First aid certificate not essential.
• Be able to work to a timetable and deadlines.
• Full driving licence would be helpful but not essential.
• Honest and Trustworthy.
• Able to work as part of a team and alone unsupervised.
• Hard working and committed.
• Must be able to deal with any problems which arise with customers in a calm and effective manner.
• Have excellent time keeping.
• Can prioritize jobs in order of importance.
• Well-motivated, flexible, friendly and enthusiastic approach to work.
• A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance.
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
• Be able to be as flexible with your working hours. These will include weekends and Bank holidays.
• Work in accordance with the Country Parks environmental policy.
• In addition, all employees are expected to work within the terms of employment and adhere to River Dart policies.
- National recognised qualifications.
- Free use of our Dartmoor Bike Park.
- Free park entry for yourself and family*
- 20% food discount whilst you are working.
- Discounted camping for you and your family.
*Up to 2 adults and 3 children per visit.