Job Title: Housekeeper
Reporting to: Housekeeping Manager & General Manager
Responsible for: All Accommodation and Amenities
Purpose of job: We are looking for a Housekeeper to maintain our standards of cleanliness. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for guests which is crititcal in maintaining and strenthening our reputation.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of our facilitites
- Carry out any washing, ironing and pressing
- Ensure all chemical cupboards are locked and secure when not in use and kept clean and tidy
- Adheres to company risk assessments, COSHH and health and safety policies.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Abilityto work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to clean to a high standard with an eye for detail
- Ability to work quickly without compromising on quality
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Hardworking and committed.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Can work individually or as part of a team.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance – essential.
The Park is open daily from 10am until dusk.
Learn more about The River Dart Country Park
Kids free, Midweek deals, Extra nights free.
Book your camping, caravan holiday, or B&B online.