Reporting to: Office/Campsite Manager & Campsite Supervisor
Purpose of Job: Smooth running of Campsite whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
Full time, permanent and live in position.
- Acts as a first point of contact for holiday makers staying on our 4* Touring Site.
- Helps with enquiries and any problems which arise in a helpful and friendly manner, to ensure customers have an enjoyable stay.
- Shows campers to their pitches.
- Provides information about the Park and types of attractions on site.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards on Touring Site.
- Ensures that all campers adhere to the River Dart Country Park’s rules and regulations and terms and conditions.
- Liaises with Grounds and Housekeeping departments to ensure appearance and cleanliness of Touring Site.
- Takes and reconciles payments including cash handling and any necessary paper work.
- Carries out any task as instructed by line managers.
- Booking camping holidays on RMS booking system.
- Providing information and answering queries on the telephone
- Assists with other departments if required.
- Adheres to company risk assessments and health and safety policies.
- Fills the gaps between Office/Reception and Grounds/Housekeeping on the Touring Site.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Professional and effective email writing.
- Committed to providing a high standard of service.
- Full driving license – desired but not essential
- Good experience of dealing with the public
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Hardworking and committed.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Can prioritize tasks in order of importance.
- Can work individually or as part of a team.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance – essential.
- To work on a weekly, rolling 24 hour call out rota. Live in accommodation provided on site.
- Work in accordance with the Park’s environmental policy.
- All employees are expected to work within the terms of employment and adhere to River Dart Country Park policies.
The Park is open daily from 10am until dusk.
Learn more about The River Dart Country Park
Kids free, Midweek deals, Extra nights free.
Book your camping, caravan holiday, or B&B online.