Office Assistant (Seasonal)
Company name: River Dart Country Park Ltd
Location: River Dart Country Park, Dartmoor, Devon TQ13 7NP
Wage: Negotiable dependent on Age and experience
Essential Qualifications/ Experience: GCSE Mathematics & English, Excellent customer care
Desired Qualifications/ Experience: Word & Excel (Spreadsheets)
Start date: Immediately
Closing Date of Applications:
Interview Dates: By arrangement.
River Dart Country Park is set in 90 acres of parkland within Dartmoor National Park and has been one of Devon’s best-loved family tourist attractions and campsites for over 20 years. In addition to the campsite, bed and breakfast and play areas the park is also a popular venue for both corporate clients and weddings.
You must be a logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and be capable of working under your own initiative. Excellent communication skills are essential for the role and it is imperative that you can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues. You need to be able to work with speed and efficiency and demonstrate confidence and flexibility. You must be fully competent with all aspects of the job and treat all equipment with respect, notifying your line manager of any faults. Excellent timekeeping is essential, and employees must be presentable to clients at all times. When working for River Dart Country Park we expect you to be an ambassador for the company at all times.
Although this is advertised as a Seasonal position, it may become permanent for the right candidate.
- To answer the phone in a professional and efficient manner.
- To book and take payment for pitches/rooms on RMS (booking system)
- Daily cashing up of monies for RDCP.
- May be required to perform duties of another position that are within your capabilities.
- Flexibility with working hours is essential.
- Carry out administration work delegated by General Manager, Weddings and Corporate Events
- Secure Main House at end of shift