Weekly Hours: 40 hours Plus (Will include evenings and weekends)
Status: Full time from April (Seasonal)
Salary: Negotiable dependant on age and experience
Essential Criteria: Good communication skills, Flexible approach to work.
Duties will include:
- Act as a first point of contact around the Estate.
- Carry out equipment safety checks and report any defects on check sheets.
- Helping with enquiries and any problems which arise in a helpful and friendly manner, to ensure customers have an enjoyable stay.
- Be able to provide information about the location and types of attractions on site.
- Maintaining cleanliness and high standard of appearance of our adventure playgrounds and touring site.
- Liaising with all staff to ensure smooth running of the site.
- Monitor that all the visitors adhere to company’s terms and conditions.
- Assist with garden and grounds tasks plus a wide range of other site maintenance tasks.
- Carry out any task as instructed by line manager.
- Assisting with other tasks if required.
- Carry out all works only when adequately trained to do so.
- Adhere to company risk assessments and health and safety policies.
To apply: Email or post completed application form to the HR DEPARTMENT. Application form downloadable from here.