Job Title: Housekeeper
Reporting to: Housekeeping Manager & Assistant Manager.
Responsible for: All Accommodation and Amenities.
Wage: £7.83 dependant on age.
Purpose of job: We are looking for a housekeeper to maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment, which is critical in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
The manor house is one of the premier wedding and conference venues in the South West and is surrounded by a 5* award winning campsite. Therefore, your duties will be diverse and you will need to work flexibly and efficiently. Some weekend, early morning and evening work will also be required at times.
An application form can be downloaded here Application form.
- Display high standards of customer care at all times providing a helpful and friendly service.
- To work with the housekeeping team to ensure specified areas are clean at all times.
- Specially prepare wedding guest, conference delegate and school group rooms. This will include cleaning of rooms prior to guests’ arrival and bed making. Some minor movement of furniture may be necessary.
- Continuous maintenance and cleaning of campsite amenity blocks.
- To observe RDCP health and safety procedures.
- Report failures in services and assist in remedying and preventing such occurrences.
- Maintain the integrity of buildings by ensuring access points are free and fire doors are closed.
- Take appropriate action in the event of an emergency and provide the necessary liaison with Holne Park House.
- To attend work looking clean, smart and wearing the uniform and any protective clothing provided.
- To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to clean to a high standard with an eye for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising on quality.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Hardworking and committed.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Can work individually or as part of a team.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance is essential.
PLEASE NOTE - ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A FULL RECRUITMENT PROCESS- INCLUSIVE OF INTERVIEW, ENHANCED DBS CHECK, REFERENCES, AND PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECKS. ALL GAPS IN EMPLOYMENT WILL BE EXPLORED BEFORE OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT IS GIVEN.