Reporting to: Office/Campsite Manager & Campsite Supervisor
Purpose of Job: Smooth running of Campsite whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
Live In, Full time and seasonal position.
Could become permanent for the right candidate.
Start date: March
An application form can be downloaded here Application form.
- Acts as a first point of contact for holiday makers staying on our 4* Touring Site.
- Helps with enquiries and any problems which arise in a helpful and friendly manner, to ensure customers have an enjoyable stay.
- Shows campers to their pitches.
- Provides information about the Park and types of attractions on site.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards on Touring Site.
- Ensures that all campers adhere to the River Dart Country Park’s rules and regulations and terms and conditions.
- Liaises with Grounds and Housekeeping departments to ensure appearance and cleanliness of Touring Site.
- Takes and reconciles payments including cash handling and any necessary paper work.
- Carries out any task as instructed by line managers.
- Booking camping holidays on RMS booking system.
- Providing information and answering queries on the telephone
- Assists with other departments if required.
- Adheres to company risk assessments and health and safety policies.
- Fills the gaps between Office/Reception and Grounds/Housekeeping on the Touring Site.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Professional and effective email writing.
- Committed to providing a high standard of service.
- Full driving license – desired but not essential
- I.T skills – desired but not essential
- Good experience of dealing with the public
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Hardworking and committed.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Can prioritize tasks in order of importance.
- Can work individually or as part of a team.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and smart appearance – essential.
- To work on a weekly, rolling 24 hour call out Rota.
- Work in accordance with the Park’s environmental policy.
- All employees are expected to work within the terms of employment and adhere to River Dart Country Park policies.