Dare Devils Activities
“A fantastic tree top trail not for the faint of heart, zip line, zorbs and plenty more to keep kids of all ages happy.”
Dare Devil activities are CRS instructor supervised adventurous activities for day visitors, and camping guests, to the River Dart Country Park. These activities are at an extra cost.
- Canoeing - On our lake in Native American Indian type canoes. Safety equipment provided for up to 3 people in a boat for 30 minutes of wet fun. Capacity of up to 3 persons (10 tokens per boat & equipment). Minimum age is 2 but must fit in safety equipment.
- High Ropes Course - A fun and exciting treetop challenge. 21 Elements of high adrenalin fun, to test your nerve and confidence, and now crossing the river Dart. Takes about 45 minutes to complete, all safety equipment is provided. Minimum age is 8 years old but under 10s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please wear stout shoes, not sandals, crocs or similar (17 tokens per go).
- Indoor Climbing and Bouldering Wall - 220 sq metres of safe, modern undercover fun. Children under 10 to be supervised by an adult. (5 tokens per day).
- Kayaking - On our lake on a single sit on top kayak with safety equipment supplied (5 tokens per person, 30 minutes).
- Mega Zip Wire - Harness up and jump from a 15m high treetop platform down 150m long wire and over our lake! Minimum age is 8 years old (6 tokens per go). Weight restrictions apply.
- Water Zorbs - Try and stay on your feet inside a large inflatable ball while floating around the lake. Minimum age is 5 years old (5 tokens for 5 minutes). Weight restrictions apply.
Dare Devils Prices
£1 per token. Prices vary per activity. Tokens are available from the CRS Reception and the token hut. Please see the Park Map for directions. Unused tokens can be refunded from the CRS Reception before 5pm on the day of purchase. Age and height restrictions apply on some activities and Instructors have absolute discretion.
Still want more? Then take a look at the Adventure Days available with CRS Adventures.
Dare Devils Opening Times for 2019
February Half Term 16th Feb – 24th Feb
Easter Holidays 6th April – 22nd April
Weekends Durning April & May plus Bank holiday Monday 6th May
May Half Term 25th May – 2nd June
Weekends During June & July
Summer Holidays 13th July – 1st Sep
Weekends During Sep & Oct
October Half Term 19th – 27th Oct
Please Note: Dare Devils operates on a first come first served basis. Booking is not necessary.