Camping Pitches & Facilities
We offer everything that camping in the great outdoors is all about: nights under canvas, open air cooking and perhaps even a little star gazing - in a superb location on the edge of the River Dart.
We have many camping pitches, just a few minutes walk to the park facilities. Fishing is also available on site.
- Modern, well-equipped amenity blocks, with free hot water and showers
- Electric hook-up points (book early)
- Hard standing camping pitches (please request when booking)
- Facilities for disabled and young families
- Covered washing up areas
- Water and rubbish points
- Laundry rooms (coin operated)
- Tennis courts - please bring your own rackets
- Secure barrier entry system
- Recycling facilities
- Toddlers Beach
- Old Sawmill Cafe & Restaurant
- Wi-Fi - superfast wifi zones onsite
- Well behaved pets welcome, must be kept on a lead at all times. (max of 2 dogs)
Our campsite is featured in the The Guardian - UK campsites: readers’ travel tips
Our Camping shop stocks everyday items from newspapers to groceries, meat for the BBQ as well as emergency camping equipment from torches to toothbrushes.
Prices start at £16.50 per camping pitch for two people per night. View our full tariff and breakdown of camping prices.
We are a family campsite and as such expect our camping guests to respect their neighbours. We operate a quiet time after 11pm, and request that you read our terms and conditions. If you’re looking for late nights and wild parties, please find an alternative campsite.
Our Park Map inlcludes a detailed layout of the camping pitches and facilities.
FREE entry to the River Dart Country Park for the duration of your stay - one of the best small visitor attractions in Devon, right on your doorstep!